This week I want you to do some balancing activities.
- Balance on your left leg for 10 seconds
- Balance on your right leg for 10 seconds
- Balance along a wall...be careful and hold and adults hand if you need help
- Balance along a line on the ground....if you have chalk you can draw a wobbly line, a zigzag line, a curly wurly line
- Balance around the outline of 2D shapes on the ground
- Balance on your bike or scooter
- Balance an object on your head while you walk in a straight line...you could use a bean bag or a little teddy. How many steps did you do before the object fell off your head. Try again and see if you can beat your score!
Keep on trying a skill that is tricky for you when getting dressed ie doing up bottons, zips, putting on your jumper or trousers, putting on your shoes.